But on the other hand - it's beautiful! And 12 C is nothing compared to home standards. It doesn't really rain either, it's merely drizzling. In stead of the raindrops falling heavily to the ground, they swirl around you, making you wet without really noticing.
It's easier to stay indoors and read when the weather is so uninviting. Tea, dark chocolate, blankets and books. Nevertheless, I bought Vitamin C and Strepsils today (they have local anaesthetics in them! crazy...). It doesn't hurt to be prepared, and I don't have time to be sick right now (",)
Yesterday I was at Wilkinson with Jeanne, and bought two big bags of stuff, but of course not what I really came there for. Then I had a beer with Owen and Michael at The Old Duke, two guys from my sociology class. They seem like really good people! I hope to get to know them better as the year progresses.
Today I'm staying in I think. Sitting outside drinking beer yesterday made my throat a bit pissed at me, so I didn't have the best night sleep.
And right now - back to the books. Ciao!


Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar