fredag 30. oktober 2009

Throat infection? What??

Ok, so my throat being "a little pissed at me" was a bit of an understatement. Now, a week later, I'm beginning to recover from a pretty bad cold and throat infection (...) Still coughing a lot, but I have more energy and my throat isn't aching so bad. I guess I'm just a normal mortal, or perhaps my inner Eowyn was on vacation or something.

I've been at the library today, reading, and then two hours of class. Productive too! I'm really proud of myself. An so I had to celebrate, just a little bit (",) Cinema, two beers and a glass of red isn't really that bad? It's only 11pm now and I'm at home allready. Spent the evening with Maria, Judith, Kitty and Michael, I had a really good time!

Yes, I'm gonna jump this tragically dark past week on purpose. It's basically been coughing, sleeping and coughing some more, only interrupted by frequent visits to the doctors for both Katie and me. Katie has been (and still is) worse off than me. Nothing fun to write about.

I have a lot of catching up to do tomorrow, so I suppose I'm gonna have to get out of bed pretty early. Reading on a Saturday... That's just wrong. But, in this case, necessary. I hope I'll be done in time to do something fun in the evening, Michael was talking about maybe a live gig or something. But right now, it's one more episode of The Wire, and then bedtime.

2 kommentarer:

  1. yes but I am getting better lol. Glad to hear that you are better too. I'm of to Mark Horton's Manner house with a bunch of other people for Guy Fawkes day tomorrow I will be sure to take loads of pictures so I can show you!

    SvarSlett
  2. Godt vi vet at du er frisk og rask igjen etter forkjølelsen som slo beina under deg en periode. Nå nærmer det seg juleferie og vi gleder oss til du kommer hjem den 16. desember!!! Lykke til med siste innsats med lesing før en velfortjent ferie hjemme på Sørumsand. Og med litt bedre plass å rote på :S mamma

    SvarSlett